with our three star rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association we take great care to ensure that everything we do has the environment in mind. That is why we have made the decision not to have crackers in our brasseries over the festive season.
We’ll be serving you up fantastic food today, the bubbles will be well and truly flowing and our teams are on hand to make sure that your festive celebrations go with a bang so we are sure that you won’t miss the crackers (except those that go with the cheese!)
Whilst we don’t have the crackers to entertain you, we did want to share some festive cheer with a few jokes to kick off your festivities…
- What do grapes sing at Christmas? ‘Tis the season to be jelly.
- What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”? Santa walking backward!
- What’s the absolute best Christmas present? A broken drum — you can’t beat it!
- What’s Santa Claus’s favourite type of potato chip? Crisp Pringles!
- What do snowmen eat for dessert? Ice crispies.
- What is Santa’s dog’s name? Santa Paws!
- Who’s Santa’s favorite singer? Elfish Presley.